Monday, April 7, 2008

Previews from my Thesis



I am almost done writing my thesis on Wesleyan's David Tudor electronics, noise, circuit bending, and my own work. The video of my thesis concert will be on youtube as soon as I can replace the sound from the video, which is badly distorted from 1000W subwoofers, with the official Music department recording. In the meantime, here's a sound and pictures from my David Tudor system that will be on an audio CD accompanying my thesis.
3 chaoticall loopes







2 comments:

Greg Surges said...

This looks very interesting, are you planning on making your thesis available online?

mae said...

one of my friend really interested in this stuff i will share your site i think he will be very busy when he see all of this. more success thanks again


Envelopes Online Printing